SHOP LOCATIONS + HOURS
HOURS: *OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK* Monday – Friday 10:00am-6:00pm | Saturday & Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
Located near 16th and Champa St., just a half-block off the 16th Street Mall, in the heart of Downtown Denver, Stan’s Downtown Barbers is easily accessible no matter your mode of transit.
HOURS: *OPEN WEEKDAYS* Monday – Friday 8:00am-6:00pm | Closed Weekends
This shop is located on the first floor inside the the Independence Plaza building, just off of 17th St. & Arapahoe St., near the clock tower. Enter street side on Arapahoe St.
- Mall Ride: The 16th Street Mall Ride stops on Arapahoe and 16th Street, just down the street from the barbershop.
- Light-rail: Take the D, F, or H line to Stout or California. Stan’s Downtown Barbers is a few blocks away.
- Car: Street parking is available on 17th Street, outside of the Independence Plaza building. There are several parking garages in the area as well.
HOURS: *OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK/SUMMER HOURS: Saturday – Monday 10:00am-4:00pm | Tuesday – Friday 10:00am-6:00pm
Our newest shop is located at the corner of 24th and Blake. We are easily accessible and located just below that luxurious Canvas on Blake Apartments. Near the RiNo district and Coors Field, we’re just a short walk from the hustle & bustle of central Downtown.
- Car: Metered parking is available on Blake St, just outside of Stan’s Downtown Barbers.
- Bike: Bike parking is located just in front of the shop on Blake St.
Stan’s at Golden Triangle (10th & Acoma St): COMING FALL 2023!!!!